[orca-list] Thunderbird is freezing orca

Hi all.
In my imap account I have a folder in which are placed junk messages.
When I try to access this folder , orca is completely frozen and I am forced to kill thunderbird and restart orca.

In the debug file I found the following messages:
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-NAME [DEAD] (0,0,ADQUIRA JÁ A SUA AGENDA VENDAMAIS 2011) FROM [DEAD]
_toolkitForObject: [DEAD] no longer exists
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-NAME [DEAD] (0,0,ADQUIRA JÁ A SUA AGENDA VENDAMAIS 2011) FROM [DEAD]
_toolkitForObject: [DEADD] no longer exists

The above messages appears 500451 times in the debug file.
I don't know how many messages are present in the folder, but I can try to find the number.
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza