Re: [orca-list] Firefox crashes?

Hey Tim, all.

I was just able to reproduce this. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for
the report!

--joanie

On 10/22/2015 02:53 PM, Tim wrote:
Hello, So a while back I reported a bug which turned out to be flooding
of events with orca and ff on youtube.  I'm now running orca 3.18.2 Pre,
with firefox 41.0.2-1, and I don't know if most these pages use flash,
but the flash plug in is installed from the official repos, and a lot of
pages load, and I can start reading the page, or halfway load, then I
have to force close firefox, and orca reads nothing but the window title
but I have to switch back and forth between other windows.  The only
addons I have are webvisum, and password exporter that I am aware of.
Anyone else have this issue, and Joanie, I remember you saying something
about processes in the ff preferences? Correct me if I am wrong, but I
don't remember the exact wording! sadly.