Re: [orca-list] Starting orca in fedora 22

hi
All that should be necessary is to press alt+windows+s once fedora
boots. This part is somewhat visual, but after fedora boots completely
there will be a screen with 2 options, try fedora and install fedora.
Once you get to that screen, press that shortcut. Fedora really should
have a sound when it's ready, like ubuntu does. This is just a matter of
adding a sound of the proper name, service-ready.ogg I believe it is.
I'll look into the freedesktop sound spec and get back to you on that.
Thanks
Kendell clark