Re: [orca-list] a strange message when starting orca

It means pyatspi needs to add that gi.require_version line mentioned in
the warning. You can see it if you get into a python3 console and then
type 'import pyatspi'.

It's just a warning though and not an indication of anything being broken.
--joanie