[orca-list] Fwd: Re: skype replacement

The other phone application that I used that integrated well with GNOME used to be called SFLPhone. It appears that its name has been changed to Ring. I see ring-daemon-git, libringclient-git and ring-gnome-client-git in the AUR, which mention that they were formerly known as SFLPhone.
Sent from my best laid plans

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [orca-list] skype replacement
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:27:43 -0500
From: B. Henry <burt1iband gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org

popular, but had issues, and that's not even talking accessibility. I can't rememer if it had problems with registering on some networks, or if it was a
lack of some encryption features.
If for some reason you really do not want to use linphone, there was another softphone that folks had tried, had nice panel integration as I reall.
I tried it, but do not see it in the arch AUR or standard repos with the searches I'm trying anymore.
I may have it install on a test box, will check later.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 01:09:25PM -0400