Re: [orca-list] OT qt-at-spi

hi
All you should need to do is to open up
/etc/profile.d/qt-accessibility.sh in your favorite text editor, with
the following lines in it.
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1. Make sure the variable name is in all caps,
qt_accessibility, and not the export statement. After this, save and
close.  You'll need to either restart your computer or log out and back
into your session for this to take effect. This is only necessary for
applications that use qt4, for instance, skype and vlc media player.
applications that use qt5, for example mumble and the rock box utility,
don't need this and will speak once gnome's accessibility keys are
enabled, which can be done in mate, gnome and unity  by pressing
alt+windows+s.
 Thanks
Kendell clark