Re: [orca-list] How to build project ?

i checked with :
sudo apt-get install python3-pyatspi

and it said that it already has the best version.

Then i realized that i am using virtualenv in python and since these packages are installed system-wide,
they would not be available in my environment..

I changed my `pyenv` environment to `system` with `pyenv local system`..
and then `python3 bld/bin/orca` just works :)

Thanks Rob and everyone for the help..