Re: [orca-list] Newbie in Accessibility : Hello with Some questions

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 04:16:33PM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
hi
Welcome! We could definitely use more programs, perticularly ones that
know c++,

This is incorrect. The at-spi registry daemon, and accompanying library
are written in C, not C++. In particular, it is written in GObject based
C. If you want to learn more about GObject, I suggest you have a read of
the glib and GObject documentation.

Luke