[orca-list] clickables list not loading until after an orca restart

First, let me apologize for my disgustingly boring and foolish sample page/just tried a website I was not very familiar with and enterred on a "fun"(not), quiz link. The items, multiple guess with one or two binary exceptions, were all dealt with using orca's clickable functionality. I could open the first question fine, pressing a button, and then send my answer using activate in the clickable list opened with shift alt a. After that the only way to get the next question, and then each subsequent one to open was to restart orca using my orca --replace shortcut. Orca seemed to be respondng fine in all other ways, just could not deal with the clickables. Here's the link to the quiz, or one question part way through anyway. Pressing f5 should take you to the page with the quiz start button.
http://jezebel.com/quiz-what-are-you-doing-this-weekend-1734311754
http://jezebel.com/quiz-what-are-you-doing-this-weekend-1734311754
OK, this should just start the quiz, checked the original url and this is it...must be all JS or similar.
Did I say this quiz sucked?
And what the hell is blotting pizza?
I know how to make pizza, and eat it, and guess I could throw a piece or a whole pie at someone, (the quizmaster or mistress?), but how do I blott pizza, and why would I want or need to do this? Is it a religious thing? Sorry, did not mean to go OT, but maybe someone will enlighten me...(he nervously smiles)

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886