[orca-list] For those who use the arch and speech-dispatcher from git

Hi all.
Today I received in my arch box a lot of updates, including python 3.5.
I've installed a version of speech-dispatcher compiled from git, using speech-dispatcher-git package from the uar repository.

After the updates I restarted orca and it was completely silent.
Seems that  the problem was caused by my version of speech-dispatcher.
I reinstalled speech- dispatcher- git and orca was alive again.

If you use arch and speech-dispatcher from git, stay tuned.
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza