[orca-list] Webkit2GTK accessibility

Hi folks,
I am trying out a software called Nuvolaplayer, which provides some
desktop integration for music streaming apps including spotify. It looks
interesting and I would like to use it somehow, but unfortunatelly I can
not.
I can move through links using tab and navigation keys like "b", "k"
etc... but I can't read text with arrows. Is this normal behavior?
I don't know exactly which technologies it uses, but in Arch Linux it
depends on Webkit2gtk, Vala and GTK3.
Thanks and best regards,
Vojta