Re: [orca-list] Question about capitalization styles

Just my opinion, but I do believe that if set, capitalization should
nearly always be verbalized. I'm not sure that Orca can do this, since
it just hands off to speech-dispatcher, but I think in all situations
the scenario below can be quite helpful.

cap This is a caps TEST

where cap represents a single capital letter at the beginning of the
word and caps represents a word in all caps.

Maybe this isn't good for non-editable objects, but it would be
consistent with the way Espeak handles caps clicks, i.e. it clicks once
when the first letter of a word is capitalized and twice if the word is
in all caps. Hope this helps.
Sent from my turkey