[orca-list] some questions about the upcoming plugin system

hi joanie
Orca doesn't have plugins just yet, but I have a couple of questions for
when it does. I'm assuming the plugins will be written in python, since
that's what orca itself is written in. My questions are as follows:
1: will there be a way to manage these from the gui? add, remove, list,
etc? 2: will there be a mime type added so that you can double click on
a plugin in the file manager and install it that way? I can help with
this if needed. 3: will there be a way to set preferences for plugins if
the plugin you're adding supports this? Last, will there be a central
place to store orca plugins, much like extensions.gnome.org with a "look
for plugins online" or similar option? I don't mean to be spammy but
this is exciting and I was just wondering how this would work.
Thanks
Kendell clark