Re: [orca-list] this may be a bug or just the site?

To generate a debug file you can run orca using the following command:
orca --replace --debug-file=orca.debug.out

In general I type the command in a terminal session.
orca.debug.out is the name of the file that contains the result generated by the debug.
Thanks.