[orca-list] unchecking Break speech into chunks between pauses in Orca's Voice Preferences reverts the way how controls are spoken in Corebird's tweets list

Hi,
I've just tried to improve my reading speed by unchecking Break speech
into chunks between pauses in Orca's Voice Preferences.
However, I discovered a very strange effect:  it reverts the order in
which the controls in Corebird's tweets list is spoken.
For example, with Break speech into chunks between pauses enabled, Orca
reads:
@Person 11 minutes ago tweet's content 34 of 85  Person push button
toggle button not pressed toggle button not pressed Repley to tweet push
button  Menu button not pressed

And with Break speech into chunks between pauses disabled, Orca reads:
Person push button toggle button not pressed toggle button not pressed
Repley to tweet push button Menu button not pressed @Person 11 minutes
ago tweet's content 34 of 85

I.e. it reads the buttons before the actual tweet.
This is Orca from yesterday's master and Corebird 0.9 from Ubuntu's
repositories.
I haven't observed this behaviour in other applications yet, but I don't
think this setting should change the order in which the controls are
spoken, so it sounds like a bug to me.

Best wishes,
Zahari