Re: [orca-list] Please pull and test master

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 05:18:34AM AEDT, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Lastly, you will find settings, a checkbox, and documentation for the
beep. That is there because it was easier for me to just do it as part
of the other work I was doing and because I anticipate we'll have beeps
soon. But the setting and widget currently do nothing and they are there
on purpose.

Awesome. I've other things to do today, but I will rebase my gsettings work on this asap, and then I can just
focus on optimization.

Luke