Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird and quote

hi
Well, at the moment, orca doesn't announce them. If it gets support for
them, it needs to be made configurable, so that people can turn it off
if it's too verbose. I believe you can list block quotes with
alt+shift+q in web browsers like firefox, but orca doesn't announce
"block quote" and "out of block quote" like nvda does. Which for me,
personally is fine, since nvda is way too verbose in my opinion, and
makes me glad I don't use windows, but you should be able to have it
spoken if you find it useful.
Thanks
Kendell clark