Re: [orca-list] problems to read e-mail using arrows

hi
I can confirm this. Although for me, instead of being unable to read by
arrows, orca often lumps the entire text of the email into one line.
Occasionally I'll be able to navigate by arrows, but often only after
the entire email is spoken as a single line.
Thanks
Kendell clark