[orca-list] Please test master

Hey all.

I just committed a change to master which should improve performance
when navigating text content in non-web applications and should also
eliminate instances where Orca fails to present the object you're in. I
hope there are no unwanted side effects, but given how frequently used
the methods in question are, there might be some. Therefore, as
requested in the subject, please test master.

And such a message would not be complete without my saying the
following: If you find bugs when testing, and those bugs are not
regressions resulting from this change, please report them in a new
thread. I want to keep this thread focused on "things Joanie just broke"
so I can fix them quickly.

Thanks!
--joanie