Re: [orca-list] any update onf chromium accessibility?

hi
You have some really good points. To expand on this, I have actually
tried out both chromium and chrome with nvda. This does in fact work,
kind of. Pressing tab often results in "unknown" rather than a link or
some other control. I don't use jaws or window eyes, nor does mellisa so
I can't comment on those. To be honest, I don't know absolutely for sure
that google refuses to fix chrome or chromium's accessibility because of
linux's popularity, I only know I was told this by several people. I'll
make it a point to see if I can find anything on the internet to prove
or disprove my point but I'd love nothing more than to be wrong. I did
try the --force-renderer accessibility command, but nothing happened. I
tried both --force-renderer accessibility and
--force-renderer-accessibility to no avail. I do know google is a big
linux supporter, so it does seem odd that they'd mention windows, but
shrug. Google is also a corporation and all about their bottom line, and
such people tend to think in usage percentages, market shares, market
penetration, such stuff that doesn't make much sense to me at all and to
be honest, seems rather irrelevant. This is just my opinion though.

Thanks
Kendell clark