Re: [orca-list] Forgive the cross posting: Reading Ebooks in Linux

Hi,

You can try Ppub, a verry basic epub reader using webkit. It seams to work with Orca. If you have Chrome with Chromevox, you can also try the Readium Chrome extension. There is also Ebook-Speaker, a console application using Espeak and possibly other TTS systems (I'm not sure). Finaly Emacspeak has an Epub extension as well.

Regards,

Rynhardt