Re: [orca-list] victory! Linux mint to ship orca by default

This is very good news as Mint has been one of the most popular distros for a few years now, and it is very
helpful when a computer can be happily used
by more than one person in an office, (everyone there perhaps...), or the whole family.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  kendell clark wrote:
Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 06:49:05AM -0600

hi
THis is indeed very good. He's also going to ship it with mate as well,
and mate is quite a bit more accessible than cinnamon right now, so
that's one more distro to add to my list of accessible distros
Thanks
Kendell clark