[orca-list] About Hypra

Hi,

I've talked to you about Hypra here, as we work on accessibility, e.g. Orca, MATE, etc. I answered to some questions about how to learn or buy an accessible system introducing this project.

But now the website is translated, I think it is more useful to introduce it:
http://hypra.fr/?-Home-17-&lang=en

Our main release is a ;iveCD, based on Debian, with Orca and all a11y stack active for any people (blind, sighted impaired, etc).

For next month, we will release a full list of features we found in Jaws, NVDA, ZoomText and SuperNova and not present in Orca and Linux, so that users could tell us whet should be prioritary to be developped. On this basis, we'll submit patches to add features, including technical discussions with you about the good approach (what is for Orca, for at-spi, for the application, etc). Now we've the basic platform, we can start developping improvements and submitting them.

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61