[orca-list] Fwd: Problems with Sonar and BRLTTY

Hello list,

I'm posting here a message I sent to the Sonar Support list, because Kendell suggested it might be a metter requiring investigation on the part of Orca people...

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ciao,
Ollie

********

Hello all,

After some struggling, we managed to install Sonar 2015.4 on my pc.

Unfortunately, I can't work without braille, so I tried to launch BRLTTY.

It detects my braille display, and works correctly in consoles, but not
with Orca, although braille is enabled in Orca Preferences.

My husband found a post on the BRLTTY forum, where someone reports the
same kind or problem in Arch. The person says that he discovered that
the problem is due to Arch starting in Console 1, while Orca starts in
Console 7. By having Arch start in Console 7, the problem was solved.

Sounds interesting, but... Does anyone know whether it is the same with
Sonar and, in this case, how do I have Sonar start in Console 7?

Thsnks, ciao,
Ollie