Re: [orca-list] still finding the text skipping problem in firefox

I wonder then if this is a real issue with some things to do with the latest Updates to Firefox or some thing to do wiht the way Unity works? I will have some sighted asistent to have a vertual box with Ubuntu-gnome and then see what happens with Master.
I am using Master and you are going to the proper page.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.