Re: [orca-list] a possible bug in the new list code

Hi Kendell.

I can add this to my todo list. However, what Orca is doing is asking
for the number of children via AT-SPI2 and passing along what it's
told. Filtering all children just in case they are exposed to Orca but
not sighted users is less performant than the toolkit not exposing
them to Orca. This may be better fixed in Gtk+.

--joanie