[orca-list] Searching for a multitab text editor or configuring the current one

Hello all,

I really like the graphical interface available in Triskel 7. This
distro works for me. However, I can't like Mousepad, the replacement
of Gedit.

Gedit can't be used becose there is a problem crashing orca's reading.
So I tried Medit and Mousepad. the first is not convenient becose only
supports one tab.

Yes, I want a multitab editor. Mousepad fulfills the requirement. But
there is another problem. When a tab is already opened and we select a
second file to me opened by the file system, in stead of open in
foreground, it opens minimized.

The intention is is to develop software. When I understand the working
of Eclipse, perhaps this question won't make sense. But now, the truth
is that Eclipse is very hard to understand. I can't understand how to
select an existent project and how to change from the tree of the
project to a code of a selected file and from the code comming back to
the tree.

Well. If someone knows how to open Mousepad maximized or knows another
editor like Gedit, multitab, opening maximized, I will be happy with a
tip!

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza