Re: [orca-list] good linux development IDE with Orca

Dear users and developers,
It is very sad, that nobody even from advanced users and developers is not aware of importantfact. The best IDE for blind users will be always IDE, which will use Orca in Linux or NVDA in Windows. Orcaa customisations.py is good example, where OrcA APIS can be used to make even complex IDE. It would be gread, if somebodywould try to create IDE basedon Orca so blind users would be able to use it. Yes, Dbus communication would be necessary to use to communicate with Java virtual machine and with C++ related components to create IDE for C++. There is also other approach. Communicate with experts who have made C++ IDE for Gnome so Orca would support all its parts even parts which are being used by The developers to create GUI of C++ apps. So no list items would cause crashes. It is really possible to constructively discuss and help with those tasks, because Gnome-terminal can inform us about many hydden bugs of running C++ app, so I will start with it from today. I will try IDE for C++ programs for Gnome and if I will findsome parts ofdialog window, which cause program to automatically exit, I will try to find The cause of The bug.
Or we can wait, till somebody will create accessible IDE by using Orca APIS.