Re: [orca-list] Off topic - Finding a group about web patterns of accessibility

hi
I'm not sure I understand. I think you mean you want an email list or
a forum to discuss web accessibility standards, and practices? I think
the best would be the w3c, which stands for world wide web consortium.
I don't have an address for the list, but their website is
http://www.w3c.org. Try googling for web accessibility standards
mailing list maybe? I wish I could be of more help, but I'm not really
familiar with this area of accessibility, though I probably should be
Thanks
Kendell clark

Sean Murphy wrote:
Try w3c this is the best place.

My experience is the part

On 20 May 2015, at 5:06 pm, luciano de souza