Re: [orca-list] three more bugs to report, lol

Hi,
I am running the latest Orca from master and I can't reproduce any of three bugs.
Vojta

On 20.5.2015 07:56, kendell clark wrote:
hi
three more bugs to report. When trying to press orca+h to enter learn
mode, orca says the screen reader version, in this case v3.17.0 pre,
but never enters learn mode. When trying to disable speech with
orca+s, orca says, speech disabled, but never disables the speech.
Subsequent presses of orca+s simply repeat "speech disabled." When
pressing orca+a to enter and leave browse mode, when orca says focus
mode, it's really in browse mode, and when it says browse mode, it's
in focus mode. Very strange. I'm beginning to think something's screwy
with my orca config lol. If no one can reproduce these, I'll delete my
orca config and start over.
Thanks
Kendell clark