[orca-list] Spacefm

Hi guys,
I was searching for a good two paned file manager.
I found Tuxcmd, which is quite good but it is not developed anymore.
Then I found Sunflower FM, which is prety good and I am in touch with
the developer for improvements.
Then there is SpaceFM, which is very very very flexible and
configurable, I don't recommend it for beginners. But I encounter
strange thing and I would like you to reproduce and debug this, if it is
possible, because I can't do it right now.
Install SpaceFM and try opening menus. There is problem mainly with
"View" menu - some items aren't spoken at all and sometimes you havew to
open the menu with alt+letter to work.
Could anyone tell me what is wrong so I could report this?
Thanks,
Vojta