Re: [orca-list] resending: Finally may have solved the issue of duplicate controlls in gnome

Hi Kendell.

Thanks for the report. I only hear one extra "pressed"; not all the ones
you mention. But the one I do hear is because we're getting events for a
state change. I need to look into where that's getting emitted in Gtk+
and try to stop it there. I did that with similar state-change events,
but if you don't have Gtk+ 3.16.2 you won't have that fix.

--joanie