Re: [orca-list] Unity dash not reading after first item

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 04:52:42AM AEST, Jeremy Lincicome wrote:
Hi list,
I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. When I open the
dash in Ubuntu 15.04 Unity, after searching for an item such as startup, the
first item in the applications panel reads but other items don't.

Make sure you have orca version 3.14.3-0ubuntu2 installed. For things to work properly in the dash with
results, you need unity in 15.04, and that specific version of Orca, which includes a script for Unity so
that Orca properly presents the results.

Luke