Re: [orca-list] Introducing Ranger, a command line file manager, with vi key bindings

Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com> wrote:
Source available on nongnu.  I think I'll give it a try, in a mate terminal,
with orca, and in a virtual console and speakup.

At least one long-standing bug was fixed in Gnome-Terminal 3.16, so if you can
obtain it for your distribution, definitely make sure you're running the
latest before testing this application. I might download it too - thanks.