Re: [orca-list] sonar 2015.1 is out

What changes does this have? Does orca work better with braille? Does a braille display now lot split the
line in the middle of a word?
On Mar 26, 2015, at 1:47 PM, Jonathan Nadeau <j nadeau charter net> wrote:

           hello list,

Sorry this took so long to get out. Manjaro switched over their build
system and it took some time to get Sonar switched over to it. So here
we are! This is using gnome 3.14 and Linux kernel 3.19.

Now that we are on the new build system when gnome 3.16 hits the manjaro
repo we will have it out much quicker. Here is a link to the download page.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonargnulinux/files/?source=navbar