[orca-list] keynote gold espeak language

hi

espeak sounds way different. since espeak is cross platform this should work also. I will provide a link, followed by the read-me for the file in the email. this could be the key to improving espeak! I askd him for the source code will pass it on as soon as i get it. the source code for his intonations file that is.
https://t.co/PgzH3FEhqh

now the read me.

This is an espeak voice which emulates the inflection of a Keynote Gold speech synthesizer from the 90s, but does not even try to emulate the sound of the actual synth.
To install this voice:
1. Copy the file called intonations into your espeak_data directory in your installation of espeak. This also works for any programs that use this synth, such as NVDA, although I have never managed to get that to work with the builtin espeak. 2. Copy en-kng into espeak_data/voices/test. This will install the actual voice. If everything went well, the voice should now be installed and you should see a voice called english-kng in your voice/language list. I would have made it a variant, but you can't modify a variant's intonation.

Please note I have nothing to do with keynote gold. I do not own it or have any rights to it. I only did this for fun and to try and see if espeak's intonation controls were actually good. Also because for some reason, I've always been a fan of that synthesizer.

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982