Re: [orca-list] any recommendations for an accessible pdf reader for orca?

Hadi Rezaee <hadirezaei gmx com> wrote:
When i open my file with  evince, the document viewer, Nothing happens when
i press up and down arrow keys, it sounds that if i'm stuck in it and
nothing exists. Should i do some configurations before using it?

If I remember correctly, you have to turn on caret browsing in Evince. Others
who have done this more recently should be able to offer more up to date
advice.