Re: [orca-list] at prime software

Some sort of scripted solution that could do some of this may possibly
be beneficial, but the article indicates they're implementing this all
wrong. There's no reason for something that supposably improves
accessibility of otherwise inaccessible applications to require the
computer to be connected to a "cloud service" on the internet at all
times in order to function. Not only that, but in the Linux world, we do
have the benefit of most of the software that we regularly use having
its source code available, which makes it possible for anyone
knowledgeable of the internals of the accessibility stack to fix the
application itself rather than having to rely on some third-party
software as a service solution to attempt to solve the problem from the
outside. Just my thoughts.
Sent from my nullifier
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/