Re: [orca-list] orca and ubuntu mate

how much memory or ram do you have on your computer?

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 3/18/2015 12:12 AM, Michael Weaver wrote:
I am considering switching from Ubuntu Unity to Ubuntu mate edition.
Can Orca be enabled to speak at Login in Ubuntu mate?
I have looked at mate a litle while ago but two problems I had with it at the time were that I didn't get any indication at login with either sound or Orca and the other problem was that I applied the latest updates and it seemed to screw up my system altogether. I am thinking of switching editions in the hope applications like Thunderbird play a little better memory wise so I don't get this problem where speech hangs in apps like thunderbird or gpodder.