Re: [orca-list] focusing text of e-mail in Evolution

Hi Kyle.

This is a known issue. It needs to be fixed in WebKit. Even my sad
hackaround attempts I considered for Orca won't reliably solve it. And
on occasion made things worse rather than better. Sad hacks are like
that. The closest I came to success was using flat review to click on
the body.

--joanie