Re: [orca-list] focusing text of e-mail in Evolution

hi
I can confirm this. I'll also add that the usual f6 keystroke fails to
cycle between the folder tree and the messages list. I can sometimes
get to the message list by shift tabbing twice from teh folders tree,
past the list of tasks, mail, calendar, etc. I'm only able to test on
my laptop running fedora 22, and evolution is quite resource heavy so
it's a little slow but it's more than usable.
Thanks
Kendell clark
No, I have not abandoned sonar, I run it in a vm. Sent from Fedora 21
GNU/Linux

Kyle wrote:
The newest Evolution is coming along quite nicely, and appears as
though it will be ready for daily use once it's released. The only
major issue I'm having now is that it seems difficult to focus on
the text of an e-mail. Upon opening an e-mail message, I can use
the arrow keys to navigate through some basic header information,
but getting to the body varies in difficulty. In some messages, I
am able to press the letter p or possibley the letter o to navigate
 to the first paragraph or the first block of text. However, from
there, I can only press the SayAll key to read the message, as
using an arrow key brings me back to the header information. In
other messages, such as messages sent to this list, I can't use any
of the navigation keys. The tab key appears to work eventually,
once i get past all the buttons such as reply etc., but this only
works because there are links at the bottom of the message, and I
can press control+home once I find one of the links at the bottom
of the message to find my way to the top and read from there. Is
there anything that I can do to consistently focus on the body of a
message regardless of the presence of links or other HTML elements?
If not, is this something that either Orca or Evolution may be able
to fix prior to the release? Thanks for any help. P.S. I just found
another issue when reading this message before sending it out. As I
was reading each line, one line was repeated, and then the next
line was skipped entirely. Additionally, the SayAll function is
reading nothing in the compose window. Sent from my bowl of soup