Re: [orca-list] about:config in firefox freezes orca master

Hey José.

Confirmed. I'll investigate and fix it. Thanks for the report!
--joanie

On 03/13/2015 04:30 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.
To reproduce execute the following steps:

1. Make sure that you are using latest orca from master.
2. Launch firefox
3. Press ctrl+l
4. Type about:config and press the enter key.
5. Press the space key to activate a push button that appears in the
screen.

After that I need to restart orca because orca stays completely mute.
This does not happen if I am using orca 3.14.3.
Thanks.