Re: [orca-list] Accessing notifications on Ubuntu Nate 14

Control+alt+shift+tab may not work, as the notifications in MATE are
generally on the top panel. That is unless Ubuntu-MATE has adopted a
single-panel layout, which appears to be more usable with Orca. In any
case, try control+alt+tab in case control+alt+shift+tab isn't getting
you to the right place, as you need to be on the panel with the
notifications. Hope this helps.
Sent from my bird feeder
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/