Re: [orca-list] accessible blogging system and accessible radio player

Gnome blog?
what is the exact package name?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Monday 02 March 2015 03:21 PM, chrys87 wrote:
Hi,

for music and radio listening i always use audacious. its a great player. It can also play streams.
For blogging gnome-blog works for me. It can also access to wordpress.

cheers chrys