Re: [orca-list] enabling qt-at-spi in fedora

Looks as though the instructions you read forgot to include one very
important step. Once the file is installed into /etc/profile.d, you need
to source that script into all your shells. The easiest way to do this
is to logout of your user account and then login. At that point, vlc
should work, along with most other qt4 applications on your system. Hope
this helps.
Sent from my whistling tea kettle
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/
My chunk of the internet: https://chunkhost.com/r/Kyle