Re: [orca-list] How to install fedora to a correct disc?

I'm not entirely sure about the Fedora 21 installer, as I only tried 19
and 20 recently. That said, when selecting the disk to install Fedora,
you should see selections like /dev/sda and /dev/sdb. Each of these
should have some information about the disk, usually the brand and/or
the total size. Choose the one that corresponds to your USB drive. On
most computers, this won't be /dev/sda, as that is usually the internal
hard disk. Hope this helps.
Sent from my coffee cup
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/