Re: [orca-list] any accessible chess game?

Hi sean,
Can you give me more details on the option yu suggested?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 30/06/2015, Sean Murphy <mhysnm1964 gmail com> wrote:
Lol, so they can play remotely with someone.

I just find it easier using the GUI versions under Windows and Mac then
using Gnu chess on the command line. The GuI you can get away with not using
a board at the same time.

Sean