Re: [orca-list] getting orca dependencies

I hope there is something like Ubuntu-s apt-get build-dep gnome-orca on fedora22, because I can’t seem to figure out how to get pygobject3 setup.  Dnf says its installed on my system, but orca’s autogen.sh says it isn’t.  I hope someone can help me.  I like a lot of things about fedora, but Ubuntu was much easier to get the orca git dependencies.

Thanks.

From: Juan Hernandez [mailto:juanhernandez98 gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:51 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: getting orca dependencies

Hi All,

I have switched over to fedora 22 for a few weeks to see which distro, fedora or Ubuntu, I like more.

When I used orca master branch from git on Ubuntu, I just had to do an apt-get build-dep gnome-orca to download all dependencies that orca requires to be built.

Under fedora is there something similar so I can get going? Or do I have to attempt all dependencies individually?

Best,