Re: [orca-list] OT what do you use to give a presentation?

Christopher Chaltain <chaltain gmail com> wrote:
I haven't used it myself but if you're familiar with LaTeX, I've heard good
things about Beamer.

I'm familiar with LaTeX and can support the above. However, the output is a
PDF file, so you would need to use Evince, presumably, to move page by page
through the slides in the PDF when actually presenting. HTML is more
accessible, which is why I suggested it.