Re: [orca-list] Corebird also stop working

Hi Joanie, all

Now I have Eclipse, Corebird, Thunderbird and other all are happy and play nicely together, and
if We ignore defunct and dead objects too wonderful, thanks
again for the magic.
I will take my pizza and drink waiting for my timeline
to grow.

Regards,
Javier